Last updated on February 9th, 2018 at 10:26 am
The Offline Paper Way
Click Here to download the Rental Application form.
If you are interested in the apartment, the application must be completed to be considered.
So please at least download and read it to know what is expected.
You should still go online and check your credit score here.
The Online Digital Way
Rental Applications are now taken online at Cozy.co
The Cozy application doesn’t ask for some information I need:
- In the ‘About Yourself’, Please list the names, age, and relationship of all people to be living in the apartment that are not filling out an application.
- Under ‘Additional Residence History Information’, Please state Why are you moving.
- Current & Past Employers encompassing at least 3 years, including Name & contact info for a manager.
- Any other income like food stamps or child support should be listed under ‘Add an income source’.
- Current & Past Residences encompassing at least 3 years, including Name & contact info of your Landlord.
This application is per person. (each person over 18 to be living here) The first person to apply should list the co-applicants. They will use the link emailed to them to complete the application. This is done to keep the applications grouped together by family.
Each and every person over 18 and/or providing income that will pay for rent needs to complete an application
When you get to the background & credit check, please skip them, do NOT decline them.
But instead start with emailing me a screenshot of the ‘Credit Factors’ page (not home page) of Credit Karma showing your two credit scores. It should like like this:
You can also goto Discover’s Credit Score Card for a FREE credit score.